The following is similar to what you will receive by email upon ordering your digital product. Please follow the directions below and see if you are successful in
If you are able to do this, then please proceed with your order as you know you will have no problems with redeeming your purchase. If you do not have success, consider getting a friend who is better at computers to help you. If you are not successful with this download test and you cannot find a friend to help you, then PLEASE do not order a digital downloadable product from Sound Feelings, as you will not be able to enjoy it!!!!!!!!
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD TEST – MP3
This is a small music file. Please follow the directions below.
WHERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PRODUCT(S): The following digital product(s) can be downloaded from
YOUR PASSWORD: You will need to use the password
V2J5JMTVKMZA27KZ6TQ8 to access the download area.
(Please COPY and PASTE the above password for best accuracy!)
1 PRODUCT(S) INCLUDED IN THIS ORDER:
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD TEST - MP3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD YOUR PRODUCT. PLEASE PRINT THESE DETAILS OUT SO YOU CAN EASILY REFER TO THEM DURING THE DOWNLOAD PROCESS. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, IT IS USUALLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY. PLEASE RE-READ THE INFORMATION AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. IF YOU STILL HAVE A PROBLEM THEN PLEASE SEE OUR DOWNLOAD Q&A:
IF YOU STILL HAVE A PROBLEM THAT IS NOT ANSWERED BY
THE Q&A THEN FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US.
CONSIDER A "DOWNLOAD MANAGER."
If the file you are about to download is fairly large (5 MB or bigger) then you might want to FIRST install a download manager before you attempt to download your product. This step is not always necessary, but sometimes people have difficulty downloading a large file to their computer without one. A download manager increases the reliability of the download to prevent damage (corruption) to the file itself. You can download a download manager for free and then decide if you
want to "upgrade" later. For PC we recommend http://www.lightningdownload.com For MAC we recommend http://www.speedbit.com/mac/
PLEASE NOTE: The following browsers are supported for downloading:
Internet Explorer 6.x, operating on Windows (not Mac!)
FireFox 1.x, operating on Window and Mac OSX.
Mozilla 1.7.3, operating on Windows and Mac OSX.
Netscape 7.2, operating on Windows and Mac OSX.
Opera 7.x, operating on Windows and Mac OSX.
Safari 1.x, operating on Mac OSX.
(If you are using a different browser to download your product,
you may encounter technical problems.)
Permission to copy this digital file is granted for PERSONAL USE ONLY! You DO have permission to copy, transfer to CD or DVD to help with your personal ease of use. YOU DO NOT have permission to modify the file. YOU DO NOT have permission to use any portion of this file within another work. YOU DO NOT have permission to re-post the file or distribute it in any way. YOU DO NOT have permission to sell the file. Any uses of this file as indicated above, without the prior written permission of Sound
Feelings Publishing, is strictly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR DIGITAL PRODUCT:
1) Find the confirmation email that you were sent upon ordering the product. (You're probably reading it right now!) Print this email if possible so that you can easily continue following the instructions while you download your product.
2) Click on the hyperlink (blue underlined text) that says: "The digital product(s) associated with this order can be downloaded from." If your browser does not allow you
to click on the line, then simply copy and paste or re-type the whole URL into your browser address window and press the enter key. (The address window is at the top of your internet browser. Don't type it into the "search" window of our site!)
3) Enter your time-sensitive password. Note that security access is case-sensitive. This means that if you see a capital letter, you must type it as a capital or it won’t work! For the most accuracy, try copying and pasting-in the password. (Go back to the email message you received, highlight the
password, go up to the top of the window where it says "edit" and slide down to "copy," then get back to the download window, click one time in the place where you are supposed to type the password so the curser is blinking, then go up to the top of that window where it says "edit" and slide down to "paste.")
4) After you press the "download" button, if you see a window with several options to "open" the file or to "save" the file, PLEASE CHOOSE "SAVE," and also try to notice where on
your computer it will be saved!
WHAT TO DO AFTER YOU DOWNLOAD IT:
Try to notice where the file will be saved before you begin the download. If you don't know where it is on your computer then run a "search" or a "find" and you will find it. (Print this page out or write down the exact name of the file so if you need to search for it on your computer you will know what to type in.)
If you can't see the extension .mp3, .exe, etc. (last three letters of filename) on the computer here's why:
For self-extracting files (ebooks) .exe or .sit files.
Note: you may need to temporarily disable your spyware and antivirus programs. Try first without doing this, but if you cannot open the file, then that could be the reason!
PC USERS WHO DOWNLOAD AN .EXE FILE:
1) Find the .exe file on your computer that you just downloaded. This will be wherever you normally store downloaded files. This is a "self-extracting" file and you do not need any "unzipping"
software installed in your computer to access it.
2) Double-click on this file. You will then see this message: "This will install xxx. Do you wish to continue? Yes/no." This is just the lingo that the decompression program uses because many people use this same program for installing software. But since this is NOT software, THERE IS NO PROGRAM BEING INSTALLED ONTO YOUR COMPUTER - IT IS ONLY A FOLDER WITH HTML (WEB) FILES. It is merely being de-compressed so please don't feel worried about this. It is set to automatically create a folder within the
"My Documents" folder. If you prefer to save the files in a different location, you will have the chance to select this instead.
3) Find this new folder that is created from the expansion and open it.
4) Look for the file that ends with .htm and double-click on this file. You now should be able to access your ebook. You don't need any special software to view this file. It is a web file, which means that you should view it from your normal web browser, (Netscape, IE, aol, etc.)
MAC USERS WHO DOWNLOAD AN .SIT or DMG File:
1) Please note: Most Mac system software comes with Aladdin's Stuffit Expander. You need version 5.0 or higher on your system in order to open the .sit file. (If you have Expander 7.0, there is a quirk that prevents you from see the files - you need to upgrade.) If you do not have a funcional copy of Expander you can get one for free at http://www.stuffit.com/expander/macindex.html
2) Find the .sit file on your computer that you just downloaded. This will be wherever you normally store downloaded files.
Create a folder and label this folder whatever you want and copy this file to the location you have selected.
4) Double-click the .sit and it will automatically trigger Stuffit Expander and will expand into the ebook you ordered, within the folder you have created.
5) Find this new folder that is created from the expansion and open it.
6) Look for the file that ends with .htm and double-click on this file. You now should be able to access your ebook. You don't need any special software to view this file. It is a web file, which means that you should view
it from your normal web browser, (Netscape, IE, aol, etc.)
Please see our Q&A page for digital products if you are having any problems:
Otherwise, please contact us at:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -